Hair loss treatments
Beautiful and full hair has always been and remains the standard of beauty not only for women but also for men. When the starts to fall out, gets thinner, ends of the hair split or the hair becomes dry and brittle, many begin to change hair care products, make therapeutic masks, without first finding out what is the cause of the problem.
For normal hair growth, it is vital that hair follicles are healthy and the supply of all the nutrients to them is guaranteed. This can be successfully performed by mesotherapy for the hair – a procedure that has proven to be highly efficient. To achieve the goal of having the chic head of hair, it is necessary to contact a therapist when the first signs of a problem appear.
What is mesotherapy for hair repair?
According to experts, the main field of mesotherapy application is for face aesthetics, but the treatment is also successfully used to treat the hair damage and correct various areas of the body. It is considered as one of the best hair treatments for damaged hair.
It is a method where a bespoke mix of vitamins, minerals and bio-nutrients that enhance hair growth are injected into the scalp. The advantage of this non-surgical technique is that it is painless and highly effective and visibly makes hair thicker and healthier. Having said that we must admit that the hair loss cure takes time and you need to be prepared to take a 6 to 12 months hair-repair journey.
Mesotherapy for female and male hair regrowth is suitable for almost all types (fatty, dry, normal) and solves a wide range of problems, although it has no effect on dead follicles and atrophied bulbs.
The treatment helps to :
- Stop hair loss.
- Extend the phase of active growth and development.
- Provide hair follicles with all the necessary nutrition.
- Restore the lost functions of the skin of the scalp.
- Strengthen the hair and increase its density.
- Stimulate the blood supply to the hair follicles, so that new hair can grow.
- Normalize the function of the sebaceous glands of the scalp.
Indications for the sessions of mesotherapy are:
- Hair loss and a different degree of baldness, resulting from hormonal imbalance.
- Hair thinning and hair loss both in women and men
- Alopecia hair loss
- Dryness and increased brittleness.
- Split ends.
- Seborrhea, the presence of dandruff and itching in the scalp.
- Damage to hair growth, caused by ultraviolet irradiation, taking medication, dieting, dyeing, perm and discolouration.
- Focal baldness (ringworm).
- Change in the structure and amount of hair after delivery.
- Premature appearance of grey hair.
- Period of preparing the scalp for transplantation.
We recommend a course of 8-12 treatments (one treatment per a week) which will
- Stop hair falling out
- Stimulate hair growth
- Strengthen hair roots
- Regenerate head skin
- Treat head acne
- Treat seborrhea